- The Nation Mourns Slain NYPD OfficersPosted 2 hours ago
- The Pope Blasts Vatican Bureaucracy in Christmas MessagePosted 3 hours ago
- AFMW: Duck Dynasty’s Miss Kay & John Luke RobertsonPosted 9 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
States Eyeing Plans to Eliminate Income Tax … But It Will Come At A Cost!
A handful of states are considering plans that would eliminate their state’s income tax in exchange for a higher sales tax! Conservatives believe this could lure businesses and disgruntled citizens away from places like California, Illinois and New York. But critics worry that increasing the sales tax would put even more pressure on the poor and middle class! Tom asks if these sales tax proposals are wise. And would you pick up and move because you heard a state has a lower income tax rate? Have you already done it?