- Housecall for Health: Sugar HighPosted 6 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 1 day ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
States Eyeing Plans to Eliminate Income Tax … But It Will Come At A Cost!
A handful of states are considering plans that would eliminate their state’s income tax in exchange for a higher sales tax! Conservatives believe this could lure businesses and disgruntled citizens away from places like California, Illinois and New York. But critics worry that increasing the sales tax would put even more pressure on the poor and middle class! Tom asks if these sales tax proposals are wise. And would you pick up and move because you heard a state has a lower income tax rate? Have you already done it?