- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 2 days ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 3 days ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
States Eyeing Plans to Eliminate Income Tax … But It Will Come At A Cost!
A handful of states are considering plans that would eliminate their state’s income tax in exchange for a higher sales tax! Conservatives believe this could lure businesses and disgruntled citizens away from places like California, Illinois and New York. But critics worry that increasing the sales tax would put even more pressure on the poor and middle class! Tom asks if these sales tax proposals are wise. And would you pick up and move because you heard a state has a lower income tax rate? Have you already done it?