- President Obama Insists No U.S. Combat Mission In IraqPosted 8 hours ago
- Fed Signals Plan To Keep Interest Rates Low For A “Considerable Time” [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 15 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Securing America: Contractors Worried About Cuts [VIDEO]
Contractors who deal mainly with the military are looking for new places to market their products as the fear grows over looming defense cuts.
FOX’s Jonathan Serrie has details in our ongoing series on national security:
Although Congress has delayed automatic spending cuts until March, uncertainty over sequestration is already affecting the ability of some defense companies to get new contracts and venture capital.
(Volandt) “We actually, late last Fall, got turned down for funding twice because they said working for the Federal government was too unstable.”
That’s Kathleen Volandt, CEO of the small technology company Auroros. She and other defense contractors are now marketing their products to more civilian clients to help offset potential cuts in government funding.
In Atlanta, Jonathan Serrie, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on defense contractors worried about cuts: