- VIRAL VIDEOS: Blind Man Sees Wife With Bionic EyePosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: THIRD DAY, Grammy, AMA and GMA Dove Award winning groupPosted 2 hours ago
- It’s A Boy For Carrie Underwood! And, The Baby’s Name Is…Posted 3 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music’s Pete Scobell Talks About His Tribute to Chris KylePosted 16 hours ago
- Jury Deadlocks: No Death Sentence For Jodi Arias [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Asks To Make Her Emails Public [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
Lance-A-Lot ! Since 1980, 17 of the 33 Tour de France Winners were either found to and/or admitted to having used Steroids. From 1996 to 2010, every winner but ONE was found to have done Steroids. That record was made clear last night during a cold but contrite confession from Lance Armstrong. Was he just going with the flow or is there no excuse? Is his reputation forever ruined? Gibson judges him.
Plus: Tiger allegedly willing to pay big bucks to get his wife back, Disturbing New Housing Trend, Postcards from the Welfare State and The Hip Hop Week in Review!