- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 3 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Artist Lizzie SiderPosted 5 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Lance-A-Lot ! Since 1980, 17 of the 33 Tour de France Winners were either found to and/or admitted to having used Steroids. From 1996 to 2010, every winner but ONE was found to have done Steroids. That record was made clear last night during a cold but contrite confession from Lance Armstrong. Was he just going with the flow or is there no excuse? Is his reputation forever ruined? Gibson judges him.
Plus: Tiger allegedly willing to pay big bucks to get his wife back, Disturbing New Housing Trend, Postcards from the Welfare State and The Hip Hop Week in Review!