- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 17 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 1 day ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Lance-A-Lot ! Since 1980, 17 of the 33 Tour de France Winners were either found to and/or admitted to having used Steroids. From 1996 to 2010, every winner but ONE was found to have done Steroids. That record was made clear last night during a cold but contrite confession from Lance Armstrong. Was he just going with the flow or is there no excuse? Is his reputation forever ruined? Gibson judges him.
Plus: Tiger allegedly willing to pay big bucks to get his wife back, Disturbing New Housing Trend, Postcards from the Welfare State and The Hip Hop Week in Review!