- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 2 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 3 hours ago
- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Valentine’s Day Special: Adopt A Cockroach For Your ExPosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
Lance-A-Lot ! Since 1980, 17 of the 33 Tour de France Winners were either found to and/or admitted to having used Steroids. From 1996 to 2010, every winner but ONE was found to have done Steroids. That record was made clear last night during a cold but contrite confession from Lance Armstrong. Was he just going with the flow or is there no excuse? Is his reputation forever ruined? Gibson judges him.
Plus: Tiger allegedly willing to pay big bucks to get his wife back, Disturbing New Housing Trend, Postcards from the Welfare State and The Hip Hop Week in Review!