- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 18 hours ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 18 hours ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 18 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Lance-A-Lot ! Since 1980, 17 of the 33 Tour de France Winners were either found to and/or admitted to having used Steroids. From 1996 to 2010, every winner but ONE was found to have done Steroids. That record was made clear last night during a cold but contrite confession from Lance Armstrong. Was he just going with the flow or is there no excuse? Is his reputation forever ruined? Gibson judges him.
Plus: Tiger allegedly willing to pay big bucks to get his wife back, Disturbing New Housing Trend, Postcards from the Welfare State and The Hip Hop Week in Review!