- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 22 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 23 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 2 days ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 2 days ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 2 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Dow Closes At 5-Year High! But Is Another Crash Coming? — Find Out Why Some Are Saying ‘Get Ready’ This Weekend On @FOXBUSINESS
Don’t Miss “The Tom Sullivan Show” This Weekend On The FOX BUSINESS Network … Tune in Saturday 7 & 10 PM ET AND SUNDAY 7 PM ET..
Is the debt ceiling problem worse than the fiscal cliff? Tom talks to former Reagan Economic Adviser Art Laffer. Then, despite the current Bull Market, economic forecaster Harry Dent tells Tom why he thinks another stock market crash is set to hit this year! And, in case you haven’t noticed, your grocery bill has been skyrocketing! Will another drought cause food prices to go even higher? Tom asks Supermarket Guru Phil Lempert. Then, Reason.com’s Nick Gillespie tells Tom why President Obama’s new gun initiatives won’t make Americans any safer. And, Tom gets the latest on a major property rights case from Pacific Legal Foundation Director James Burling. Plus, the panel tackles the debt ceiling, ending income taxes and a Utah juice bar that charges liberals a $1 more! All that and Tom hears from you with Comment Roulette!