- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 6 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 8 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 9 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Bengals Lineman Arrested For Carrying Gun In Airport
Andre Smith is free on bond after a Thursday arrest for carrying a gun at the Atlanta airport.
Smith was charged with carrying a weapon in an unauthorized location and was taken to the Clayton County Jail in Jonesboro – about 20 miles south of Atlanta. He posted $3,000 bond Friday, according to court records.
Smith made his initial court appearance Friday and is scheduled for a preliminary hearing on Feb. 4, according to court documents.
Bengals spokesman Jack Brennan said franchise officials will not comment on ongoing legal matters, and a call to Smith’s attorney was not immediately returned. Smith was a first-round draft pick in 2009 out of Alabama.
Jon Allen, a TSA spokesman, said Smith’s loaded gun is the third firearm recovered at the airport in 2013.