- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 6 hours ago
- Chesney’s ‘Big Revival Tour’ Gets BiggerPosted 7 hours ago
- Senator Mary Landrieu’s Keystone CollapsePosted 1 day ago
- How Much Does Thanksgiving Cost?Posted 1 day ago
- Legal Lis: Lawyer Sues Holder & ATF Over Homemade Machine GunPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Bengals Lineman Arrested For Carrying Gun In Airport
Andre Smith is free on bond after a Thursday arrest for carrying a gun at the Atlanta airport.
Smith was charged with carrying a weapon in an unauthorized location and was taken to the Clayton County Jail in Jonesboro – about 20 miles south of Atlanta. He posted $3,000 bond Friday, according to court records.
Smith made his initial court appearance Friday and is scheduled for a preliminary hearing on Feb. 4, according to court documents.
Bengals spokesman Jack Brennan said franchise officials will not comment on ongoing legal matters, and a call to Smith’s attorney was not immediately returned. Smith was a first-round draft pick in 2009 out of Alabama.
Jon Allen, a TSA spokesman, said Smith’s loaded gun is the third firearm recovered at the airport in 2013.