- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 2 days ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 3 days ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Apology for “Fascism” Remark
Whole Foods CEO John Mackey has apologized for calling ObamaCare a form of fascism. Mackey may regret some of his words, but is he right that ObamaCare is a bad bill that will hurt businesses and patients? Why is there so much pushback against anyone who speaks out against ObamaCare?
End Income Tax?
A handful of states are considering plans that would eliminate their state’s income tax in exchange for a higher sales tax. Critics say increasing the sales tax would put even more pressure on the poor and middle class. Tom asks if these sales tax proposals are wise. Would you move to another state to pay lower income taxes?
President Obama’s Job Council reportedly hasn’t met in a year. Meanwhile, the long-term unemployment rate is the highest since World War II. Tom asks why so many Americans are still have trouble finding work YEARS after the recession allegedly ended! Is it ObamaCare, “uncertainty” or something else?