- New Passenger Air Travel Requirements To Prevent Ebola From Spreading In The U.S.Posted 14 hours ago
- Oscar Pistorius SentencedPosted 21 hours ago
- Mom Wants ‘Breaking Bad’ Toys Off Store Shelves [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Sides! Some Republican pundits and some polls are saying the Congressional Majority and the NRA may be on the “wrong side” of the Gun Control initiatives laid out by President Obama yesterday. Now, it looks like the President is going to take this issue for a Campaign Style Road Trip. Who’s really on the wrong side of this issue? Gibson examines.
Plus: NRA Ad, the Hoax at Notre Dame, putting a Value on loving Your Pet and the Obama Welfare State!