- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 1 hour ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 hours ago
- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 22 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 24 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 1 day ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Sides! Some Republican pundits and some polls are saying the Congressional Majority and the NRA may be on the “wrong side” of the Gun Control initiatives laid out by President Obama yesterday. Now, it looks like the President is going to take this issue for a Campaign Style Road Trip. Who’s really on the wrong side of this issue? Gibson examines.
Plus: NRA Ad, the Hoax at Notre Dame, putting a Value on loving Your Pet and the Obama Welfare State!