- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 21 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 2 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Sides! Some Republican pundits and some polls are saying the Congressional Majority and the NRA may be on the “wrong side” of the Gun Control initiatives laid out by President Obama yesterday. Now, it looks like the President is going to take this issue for a Campaign Style Road Trip. Who’s really on the wrong side of this issue? Gibson examines.
Plus: NRA Ad, the Hoax at Notre Dame, putting a Value on loving Your Pet and the Obama Welfare State!