- Hops For HeroesPosted 1 day ago
- Rolling Stones: 50 Years of SatisfactionPosted 2 days ago
- Underwater MysteryPosted 2 days ago
- The Next Disaster: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 2 days ago
- Remembering Iraq: A FOX News Radio Special Hour 1Posted 3 days ago
- Remembering Iraq: A FOX News Radio Special Hour 2Posted 3 days ago
Housecall for Health: Effective E-Visits
You can use the internet for just about anything these days, so why not use it not just to make a doctor’s appointment, but have a doctor’s appointment, too.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports it won’t hurt you in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
New research suggests e-visits may be just as effective as seeing your doctor in person. For e-visits, patients fill out online forms about their symptoms and a doctor gets back to them with treatment advice.
University of Pittsburgh researchers found online care for sinus infections and urinary tract infections had the same results as traditional doctor’s appointments. Experts say they are convenient and save money, but should not be used for serious illness.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.