- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 10 hours ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 1 day ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
AR 911 Dispatcher on Leave After Fatal Crash
An Arkansas emergency dispatcher is on paid administrative leave after a 911 call somehow goes tragically wrong.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has the story:
(911 Dispatcher) “I’ve got a lady and a small child in a car that has slid off into a pond.”
A call for help from 39-year-old Jinglei Yi was taken by a Little Rock emergency dispatcher, who instead of transferring the call to paramedics, only alerted them to the accident. An ambulance arrived, but found no police or fire on scene to help. They radioed back to dispatch, and only then – 30 minutes after the initial call – were police sent to the accident.
(Sgt. Davis) “Right now, we don’t know if it was an operator error or if it was a mechanical area.”
…Little Rock Police Sgt. Cassandra Davis. Yi died at a hospital later that morning, her 5-year-old son is in critical condition.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.