- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 3 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 6 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
AR 911 Dispatcher on Leave After Fatal Crash
An Arkansas emergency dispatcher is on paid administrative leave after a 911 call somehow goes tragically wrong.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has the story:
(911 Dispatcher) “I’ve got a lady and a small child in a car that has slid off into a pond.”
A call for help from 39-year-old Jinglei Yi was taken by a Little Rock emergency dispatcher, who instead of transferring the call to paramedics, only alerted them to the accident. An ambulance arrived, but found no police or fire on scene to help. They radioed back to dispatch, and only then – 30 minutes after the initial call – were police sent to the accident.
(Sgt. Davis) “Right now, we don’t know if it was an operator error or if it was a mechanical area.”
…Little Rock Police Sgt. Cassandra Davis. Yi died at a hospital later that morning, her 5-year-old son is in critical condition.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.