- Australia Foils Terror Plot, Sends Troops To The Middle East In Fight Against ISIS [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 9 hours ago
- It’s That Time Of Year Again… Flu SeasonPosted 10 hours ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 11 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Presto! President Obama, flanked by children, will shortly be unveiling his “groundbreaking” Gun Control Agenda. These will include 23 “Executive Actions” and Legislative ideas on Weapons and Ammunition that won’t pass Congress but will make for good political theater. Will any of this prevent crime? Gibson judges him.
Plus: Is Coca Cola afraid it’s going to become the next Asbestos? TX Supreme Court to rule if Pets have a monetary “sentimental value” and the 29 Hour ObamaCare Work Week taking hold!