- Supreme Court Weighs Arguments Over Affordable Care Act Subsidies [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- Bullet Points: ATF Takes Aim at AR-15 AmmoPosted 14 hours ago
- DHS Gets A Budget, Immigration Policy Standoff EndsPosted 14 hours ago
- Former General David Petraeus Pleads Guilty [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Presto! President Obama, flanked by children, will shortly be unveiling his “groundbreaking” Gun Control Agenda. These will include 23 “Executive Actions” and Legislative ideas on Weapons and Ammunition that won’t pass Congress but will make for good political theater. Will any of this prevent crime? Gibson judges him.
Plus: Is Coca Cola afraid it’s going to become the next Asbestos? TX Supreme Court to rule if Pets have a monetary “sentimental value” and the 29 Hour ObamaCare Work Week taking hold!