- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- World Freedom DeclinesPosted 4 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 7 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Presto! President Obama, flanked by children, will shortly be unveiling his “groundbreaking” Gun Control Agenda. These will include 23 “Executive Actions” and Legislative ideas on Weapons and Ammunition that won’t pass Congress but will make for good political theater. Will any of this prevent crime? Gibson judges him.
Plus: Is Coca Cola afraid it’s going to become the next Asbestos? TX Supreme Court to rule if Pets have a monetary “sentimental value” and the 29 Hour ObamaCare Work Week taking hold!