- Housecall for Health: Workplace StressPosted 4 hours ago
- Deer Tick DangersPosted 2 days ago
- IRS Questioned Over Targeting ScandalPosted 3 days ago
- Midwest Gas Price SpikePosted 3 days ago
- FOX CountryPosted 3 days ago
- Life Expectancy RisesPosted 3 days ago
- David Beckham To Retire From SoccerPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: All-Star Race (Charlotte)Posted 3 days ago
Background! As America awaits Vice President Biden’s 19 possible “executive actions” from President Obama, a WaPo/ABC Poll shows that Americans overwhelmingly support a National Database and Universal Background Checks on Guns. Is Obama going to go too far? Can Republicans get behind any changes? Gibson examines.
Plus: President Obama calls Republicans Deadbeats and says Troops won’t be paid unless Republicans Play Ball, more on Colin Powell’s comments about Republicans, the Phobic Teacher and Sleepy Driver Study!