- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 1 hour ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 4 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 11 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Background! As America awaits Vice President Biden’s 19 possible “executive actions” from President Obama, a WaPo/ABC Poll shows that Americans overwhelmingly support a National Database and Universal Background Checks on Guns. Is Obama going to go too far? Can Republicans get behind any changes? Gibson examines.
Plus: President Obama calls Republicans Deadbeats and says Troops won’t be paid unless Republicans Play Ball, more on Colin Powell’s comments about Republicans, the Phobic Teacher and Sleepy Driver Study!