- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX Wheels: America’s Big Pothole ProblemPosted 7 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Background! As America awaits Vice President Biden’s 19 possible “executive actions” from President Obama, a WaPo/ABC Poll shows that Americans overwhelmingly support a National Database and Universal Background Checks on Guns. Is Obama going to go too far? Can Republicans get behind any changes? Gibson examines.
Plus: President Obama calls Republicans Deadbeats and says Troops won’t be paid unless Republicans Play Ball, more on Colin Powell’s comments about Republicans, the Phobic Teacher and Sleepy Driver Study!