- Senator Mary Landrieu’s Keystone CollapsePosted 11 hours ago
- How Much Does Thanksgiving Cost?Posted 11 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Lawyer Sues Holder & ATF Over Homemade Machine GunPosted 12 hours ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 7 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Background! As America awaits Vice President Biden’s 19 possible “executive actions” from President Obama, a WaPo/ABC Poll shows that Americans overwhelmingly support a National Database and Universal Background Checks on Guns. Is Obama going to go too far? Can Republicans get behind any changes? Gibson examines.
Plus: President Obama calls Republicans Deadbeats and says Troops won’t be paid unless Republicans Play Ball, more on Colin Powell’s comments about Republicans, the Phobic Teacher and Sleepy Driver Study!