- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu Addresses Congress [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton’s State Department Email Habits Under FirePosted 7 hours ago
- AFMW: Frankie Ballard, Country Music Singer / SongwriterPosted 8 hours ago
- Tension In D.C. Over Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Speech [VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- Preventing Peanut AllergiesPosted 12 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
Background! As America awaits Vice President Biden’s 19 possible “executive actions” from President Obama, a WaPo/ABC Poll shows that Americans overwhelmingly support a National Database and Universal Background Checks on Guns. Is Obama going to go too far? Can Republicans get behind any changes? Gibson examines.
Plus: President Obama calls Republicans Deadbeats and says Troops won’t be paid unless Republicans Play Ball, more on Colin Powell’s comments about Republicans, the Phobic Teacher and Sleepy Driver Study!