- The Nation Mourns Slain NYPD OfficersPosted 9 hours ago
- The Pope Blasts Vatican Bureaucracy in Christmas MessagePosted 10 hours ago
- AFMW: Duck Dynasty’s Miss Kay & John Luke RobertsonPosted 16 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 4 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 5 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 6 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Penn State Fights Sandusky Whistleblower Lawsuit
Penn State representatives are asking a judge to throw out a lawsuit brought by the man who brought the case against former assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky into the public eye.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports:
Penn State lawyers say embarrassment is not enough to sue. The defamation suit filed by Mike McQueary, another coach who helped convict Jerry Sandusky, testifying he saw him in a locker room shower with a boy.
He wants millions of dollars, saying the school made him a scapegoat after Sandusky’s arrest, placing him on administrative leave and later not renewing his contract. The university argues his suit fails to prove the school ever questioned McQueary’s character.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.