- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 16 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 17 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 1 day ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 2 days ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 2 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Penn State Fights Sandusky Whistleblower Lawsuit
Penn State representatives are asking a judge to throw out a lawsuit brought by the man who brought the case against former assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky into the public eye.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports:
Penn State lawyers say embarrassment is not enough to sue. The defamation suit filed by Mike McQueary, another coach who helped convict Jerry Sandusky, testifying he saw him in a locker room shower with a boy.
He wants millions of dollars, saying the school made him a scapegoat after Sandusky’s arrest, placing him on administrative leave and later not renewing his contract. The university argues his suit fails to prove the school ever questioned McQueary’s character.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.