- AFMW: The Rhett Walker BandPosted 2 days ago
- Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah Dies at 90Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Cop Lip Syncing To Taylor Swift’s “Shake it Off”Posted 3 days ago
- Country Music Stars Defend “American Sniper” [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Penn State Fights Sandusky Whistleblower Lawsuit
Penn State representatives are asking a judge to throw out a lawsuit brought by the man who brought the case against former assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky into the public eye.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports:
Penn State lawyers say embarrassment is not enough to sue. The defamation suit filed by Mike McQueary, another coach who helped convict Jerry Sandusky, testifying he saw him in a locker room shower with a boy.
He wants millions of dollars, saying the school made him a scapegoat after Sandusky’s arrest, placing him on administrative leave and later not renewing his contract. The university argues his suit fails to prove the school ever questioned McQueary’s character.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.