- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 18 hours ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 18 hours ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 18 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Penn State Fights Sandusky Whistleblower Lawsuit
Penn State representatives are asking a judge to throw out a lawsuit brought by the man who brought the case against former assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky into the public eye.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports:
Penn State lawyers say embarrassment is not enough to sue. The defamation suit filed by Mike McQueary, another coach who helped convict Jerry Sandusky, testifying he saw him in a locker room shower with a boy.
He wants millions of dollars, saying the school made him a scapegoat after Sandusky’s arrest, placing him on administrative leave and later not renewing his contract. The university argues his suit fails to prove the school ever questioned McQueary’s character.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.