- New Ebola Guidelines for HospitalsPosted 23 mins ago
- FOX Wheels: Teen DrivingPosted 3 hours ago
- Peyton Manning Breaks Touchdown RecordPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Lance Armstrong Reportedly Admits Doping to Oprah [VIDEO]
He denied it forever, but now Lance Armstrong may have come clean about cheating in an interview with Oprah Winfrey.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports:
Lance Armstrong reportedly admitting he used performance enhancing drugs to win the Tour de France in a taped interview with Oprah Winfrey that will be broadcast on her cable network Thursday and Friday. He was stripped of his titles after the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency accused him of being the mastermind behind a long running doping scheme. Now the U.S. Justice Department looks ready to join a whistle blowing lawsuit against Armstrong which could also result in him paying substantial damages to the U.S. government.
Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: