- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 22 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Lance Armstrong Reportedly Admits Doping to Oprah [VIDEO]
He denied it forever, but now Lance Armstrong may have come clean about cheating in an interview with Oprah Winfrey.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports:
Lance Armstrong reportedly admitting he used performance enhancing drugs to win the Tour de France in a taped interview with Oprah Winfrey that will be broadcast on her cable network Thursday and Friday. He was stripped of his titles after the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency accused him of being the mastermind behind a long running doping scheme. Now the U.S. Justice Department looks ready to join a whistle blowing lawsuit against Armstrong which could also result in him paying substantial damages to the U.S. government.
Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on this story: