- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 3 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 1 day ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 1 day ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Housecall for Health: Flu Shot Shortage
The flu season is hitting hard, so does that mean people weren’t getting their flu shots? With people rushing to get vaccinated now and finding the shots in short supply, it doesn’t appear that way.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
The worst flu season in a decade has left health officials concerned about vaccine shortages. Sanofi SA, the largest flu vaccine provider in the U.S., has sold out of four of the six different dosages of Fluzone. Nearly 130 million doses were distributed this year, and about 112 million have already been used.
The CDC says it’s still not too late to find the flu shot, but consumers may have to check with several places.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.