- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 14 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 15 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 16 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 16 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 2 days ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 3 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
“Wall Street Journal” HQ Infested By Bedbugs
And no, by bedbugs we don’t mean John Fund or Stephen Moore:
Wall Street Journal employees began their day this morning with a bit of a headscratcher. (More of a head-to-toe scratcher, really.)
“I wanted to let you know that on Friday the facilities department received a report of a bedbug sighting in the video area of the 6th floor,” wrote deputy managing editor Deborah Brewster in a note to employees that was passed along to Capital.
The Journal brought in a sniffer dog to detect the presence of the incredibly resilient and psychologically horrifying but otherwise harmless vermin, according to the memo, which indicated that the dog did indeed find evidence of a potential bed bug infestation “in part of the video area and in part of the main 6th floor conference room.” Both areas were treated by an exterminator accordingly and will continue to be monitored in the coming weeks.