- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 1 day ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
“Wall Street Journal” HQ Infested By Bedbugs
And no, by bedbugs we don’t mean John Fund or Stephen Moore:
Wall Street Journal employees began their day this morning with a bit of a headscratcher. (More of a head-to-toe scratcher, really.)
“I wanted to let you know that on Friday the facilities department received a report of a bedbug sighting in the video area of the 6th floor,” wrote deputy managing editor Deborah Brewster in a note to employees that was passed along to Capital.
The Journal brought in a sniffer dog to detect the presence of the incredibly resilient and psychologically horrifying but otherwise harmless vermin, according to the memo, which indicated that the dog did indeed find evidence of a potential bed bug infestation “in part of the video area and in part of the main 6th floor conference room.” Both areas were treated by an exterminator accordingly and will continue to be monitored in the coming weeks.