- Bullet Points: Violence Wreaks Havoc on ChicagoPosted 3 hours ago
- Hired! Combating Veteran UnemploymentPosted 4 hours ago
- Obama Remarks On Mudslide Devastation, Meets Survivors & First RespondersPosted 15 hours ago
- NJ School District Sued Over “Under God” In Pledge Of AllegiancePosted 24 hours ago
On Monday’s Radio Show…
• Too intolerant? Alan examines Colin Powell’s criticisms of the Republican Party.
• Wyoming state Rep. Kendell Kroeker (R) explains why he wants to block enforcement of federal gun control laws.
• Alan responds to the president’s new comments on the spending standoff.