- The Balance Of Power: The 5 Most Intriguing House Races of 2014Posted 3 mins ago
- Legal Lis: Should There Be Parent Liability With Facebook?Posted 35 mins ago
- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 21 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
George H. W. Bush Released From Hospital
He’s heading home. Former President George H.W. Bush has been released from a Houston hospital.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports:
The 41st President had been hospitalized since the day after Thanksgiving, even spending time in the Intensive Care Unit of Houston’s Methodist Hospital for bronchitis and a bacterial infection.
President George H.W. Bush can go home, but will need to continue physical therapy his doctor says.
In a statement, President Bush says he’s deeply grateful for the wonderful doctors and nurses at Methodist and thanks fellow Americans and friends for the prayers and good wishes.
Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.
READ a statement from former President George H.W. Bush:
“I am deeply grateful for the wonderful doctors and nurses at Methodist who took such good care of me,” said President Bush. “Let me add just how touched we were by the many get-well messages we received from our friends and fellow Americans. Your prayers and good wishes helped more than you know, and as I head home my only concern is that I will not be able to thank each of you for your kind words.”