- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 37 mins ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 18 hours ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 24 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
George H. W. Bush Released From Hospital
He’s heading home. Former President George H.W. Bush has been released from a Houston hospital.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports:
The 41st President had been hospitalized since the day after Thanksgiving, even spending time in the Intensive Care Unit of Houston’s Methodist Hospital for bronchitis and a bacterial infection.
President George H.W. Bush can go home, but will need to continue physical therapy his doctor says.
In a statement, President Bush says he’s deeply grateful for the wonderful doctors and nurses at Methodist and thanks fellow Americans and friends for the prayers and good wishes.
Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.
READ a statement from former President George H.W. Bush:
“I am deeply grateful for the wonderful doctors and nurses at Methodist who took such good care of me,” said President Bush. “Let me add just how touched we were by the many get-well messages we received from our friends and fellow Americans. Your prayers and good wishes helped more than you know, and as I head home my only concern is that I will not be able to thank each of you for your kind words.”