- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 4 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 5 hours ago
- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Valentine’s Day Special: Adopt A Cockroach For Your ExPosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
Police Shoot Gunman in CA Movie Theater
A manhunt for a gunman ended with gunfire by police inside a southern California movie theater.
FOX News Radio’s Kerin McCue has details:
Real-life drama unfolding during a showing of “Les Miserables” in San Diego. Police were hunting for 20-year-old Tom Billodeaux of Escondido, California, after witnesses saw him fighting with his girlfriend. When those same witnesses tried to intervene, Billodeaux threatened them with a gun, then ran into a shopping plaza. Cops shut it down as they searched.
They soon learned the suspect had fled to the cineplex. After evacuating adjacent theaters, they finally cornered Billodeaux, who agreed to surrender but then changed his mind and pulled his gun on the officers, who shot and wounded him in the arm and chest. No one else was injured.
Kerin McCue, FOX News Radio.