- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 18 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 20 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 21 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Police Shoot Gunman in CA Movie Theater
A manhunt for a gunman ended with gunfire by police inside a southern California movie theater.
FOX News Radio’s Kerin McCue has details:
Real-life drama unfolding during a showing of “Les Miserables” in San Diego. Police were hunting for 20-year-old Tom Billodeaux of Escondido, California, after witnesses saw him fighting with his girlfriend. When those same witnesses tried to intervene, Billodeaux threatened them with a gun, then ran into a shopping plaza. Cops shut it down as they searched.
They soon learned the suspect had fled to the cineplex. After evacuating adjacent theaters, they finally cornered Billodeaux, who agreed to surrender but then changed his mind and pulled his gun on the officers, who shot and wounded him in the arm and chest. No one else was injured.
Kerin McCue, FOX News Radio.