- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 2 hours ago
- President Obama Admits U.S. Miscalculated ISIS Strength [VIDEO]Posted 24 hours ago
- Tony Stewart Speaks Out On Fatal CrashPosted 1 day ago
- U.S. Military Battling Ebola In West AfricaPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Brother and Sister Reunite After 65 Years Thanks To Facebook
Another reason to love the Internet:
A brother and sister were reunited after 65 years apart, thanks to the online sleuthing of a 7-year-old boy.
For Betty Billadeau and her brother, Clifford Boyson, the reunion was a lifetime in the making after they were sent to separate foster homes around the time Betty was 5 years old and Clifford was 3.
Despite decades of searching for each other, it took the online detective work of a 7-year-old boy to bring the long lost siblings together.