- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 11 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Brother and Sister Reunite After 65 Years Thanks To Facebook
Another reason to love the Internet:
A brother and sister were reunited after 65 years apart, thanks to the online sleuthing of a 7-year-old boy.
For Betty Billadeau and her brother, Clifford Boyson, the reunion was a lifetime in the making after they were sent to separate foster homes around the time Betty was 5 years old and Clifford was 3.
Despite decades of searching for each other, it took the online detective work of a 7-year-old boy to bring the long lost siblings together.