- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 13 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Rubio: Obama Has “Poisoned The Well For People” On Immigration Reform
The Florida senator and presidential wanna-be spoke to the Wall Street Journal.
Speaking of Obama’s policy shift, launched just months before Election Day, to stop the deportation of young illegal immigrants and start issuing them work permits, Rubio told the newspaper that Obama “may have even set back the cause a bit.”
“He’s poisoned the well for people willing to take on this issue,” he said.
It’s unclear in the interview with the Journal, however, just how the well may have been poisoned.