- President Obama Issues Executive Order Allowing Sanctions On Cyber AttackersPosted 16 hours ago
- California Governor Orders Mandatory Water ReductionsPosted 16 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Tax Break Holiday for FL Gun Owners?Posted 22 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Obama, Karzai To Hold Talks On Afghanistan’s Future
How will the War in Afghanistan end? President Obama holds talks with Afghanistan President Hamid Karzai today at the White House.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from the White House:
66,000 U.S. troops remain in Afghanistan. The question for President Obama and his Afghan counterpart Hamid Karzai is how many will stick around after the 2014 drawdown.
U.S. commanders suggest a troop presence between 6,000 and 15,000 to help Afghan forces pursue terrorists.
But President Obama and White House aides hint all U.S. troops could come home.
Despite today’s discussions, a formal announcement on troop levels is not expected during a joint news conference with the two leaders this afternoon.
At the White House, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.