- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 12 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 20 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 21 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Housecall for Health: Teen Suicide Rate
The suicide of a teenager is a shock to all involved, and new research suggests that more teens are thinking about or attempting it than before.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Alarming new research finds that 1-in-25 U.S. teens has attempted suicide. In a Harvard study that interviewed nearly 7,000 teens, 1-in-8 admitted to having suicidal thoughts.
More than half the youth surveyed were already receiving mental health treatment, but one researcher says, when it comes to young people thinking of attempting suicide, “we don’t know how to stop them.”
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.