- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Housecall for Health: Teen Suicide Rate
The suicide of a teenager is a shock to all involved, and new research suggests that more teens are thinking about or attempting it than before.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Alarming new research finds that 1-in-25 U.S. teens has attempted suicide. In a Harvard study that interviewed nearly 7,000 teens, 1-in-8 admitted to having suicidal thoughts.
More than half the youth surveyed were already receiving mental health treatment, but one researcher says, when it comes to young people thinking of attempting suicide, “we don’t know how to stop them.”
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.