- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 22 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 23 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 2 days ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 2 days ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 2 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Housecall for Health: Teen Suicide Rate
The suicide of a teenager is a shock to all involved, and new research suggests that more teens are thinking about or attempting it than before.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Alarming new research finds that 1-in-25 U.S. teens has attempted suicide. In a Harvard study that interviewed nearly 7,000 teens, 1-in-8 admitted to having suicidal thoughts.
More than half the youth surveyed were already receiving mental health treatment, but one researcher says, when it comes to young people thinking of attempting suicide, “we don’t know how to stop them.”
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.