- AFMW: The Rhett Walker BandPosted 19 hours ago
- Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah Dies at 90Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Cop Lip Syncing To Taylor Swift’s “Shake it Off”Posted 2 days ago
- Country Music Stars Defend “American Sniper” [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Housecall for Health: Teen Suicide Rate
The suicide of a teenager is a shock to all involved, and new research suggests that more teens are thinking about or attempting it than before.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Alarming new research finds that 1-in-25 U.S. teens has attempted suicide. In a Harvard study that interviewed nearly 7,000 teens, 1-in-8 admitted to having suicidal thoughts.
More than half the youth surveyed were already receiving mental health treatment, but one researcher says, when it comes to young people thinking of attempting suicide, “we don’t know how to stop them.”
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.