- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 3 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Housecall for Health: Teen Suicide Rate
The suicide of a teenager is a shock to all involved, and new research suggests that more teens are thinking about or attempting it than before.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Alarming new research finds that 1-in-25 U.S. teens has attempted suicide. In a Harvard study that interviewed nearly 7,000 teens, 1-in-8 admitted to having suicidal thoughts.
More than half the youth surveyed were already receiving mental health treatment, but one researcher says, when it comes to young people thinking of attempting suicide, “we don’t know how to stop them.”
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.