- VIRAL VIDEOS: Blind Man Sees Wife With Bionic EyePosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: THIRD DAY, Grammy, AMA and GMA Dove Award winning groupPosted 2 hours ago
- It’s A Boy For Carrie Underwood! And, The Baby’s Name Is…Posted 3 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music’s Pete Scobell Talks About His Tribute to Chris KylePosted 16 hours ago
- Jury Deadlocks: No Death Sentence For Jodi Arias [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Asks To Make Her Emails Public [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
FAA Orders Boeing 787 Dreamliner Review
The Federal Aviation Administration is probing problems with Boeing’s new 787 Dreamliner, launching a comprehensive review to examine recent incidents.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood says it will be what he calls, a comprehensive look at the critical systems on board the jet.
(LaHood) “We will look for the root causes of recent events, and do everything we can to ensure these events don’t happen again.”
Those recent events include a cracked cockpit window, an engine oil leak, a false gauge reading and a fire in a battery on board a plane’s auxiliary power unit.
Boeing’s CEO says the company has absolute confidence the Dreamliner is safe, and he welcomes the federal review.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX New Radio.