- President Obama Issues Executive Order Allowing Sanctions On Cyber AttackersPosted 8 hours ago
- California Governor Orders Mandatory Water ReductionsPosted 8 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Tax Break Holiday for FL Gun Owners?Posted 14 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
FAA Orders Boeing 787 Dreamliner Review
The Federal Aviation Administration is probing problems with Boeing’s new 787 Dreamliner, launching a comprehensive review to examine recent incidents.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood says it will be what he calls, a comprehensive look at the critical systems on board the jet.
(LaHood) “We will look for the root causes of recent events, and do everything we can to ensure these events don’t happen again.”
Those recent events include a cracked cockpit window, an engine oil leak, a false gauge reading and a fire in a battery on board a plane’s auxiliary power unit.
Boeing’s CEO says the company has absolute confidence the Dreamliner is safe, and he welcomes the federal review.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX New Radio.