- Blue Bell Recalls All Of Its Ice Cream Products [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- The Deep Bond Between Humans and DogsPosted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: Former NFL Quarterback Jeff KempPosted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 1 week ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
FAA Orders Boeing 787 Dreamliner Review
The Federal Aviation Administration is probing problems with Boeing’s new 787 Dreamliner, launching a comprehensive review to examine recent incidents.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood says it will be what he calls, a comprehensive look at the critical systems on board the jet.
(LaHood) “We will look for the root causes of recent events, and do everything we can to ensure these events don’t happen again.”
Those recent events include a cracked cockpit window, an engine oil leak, a false gauge reading and a fire in a battery on board a plane’s auxiliary power unit.
Boeing’s CEO says the company has absolute confidence the Dreamliner is safe, and he welcomes the federal review.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX New Radio.