- The Nation Mourns Slain NYPD OfficersPosted 11 mins ago
- AFMW: Duck Dynasty’s Miss Kay & John Luke RobertsonPosted 5 hours ago
- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 1 day ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
CO Shooting Suspect’s Arraignment Delayed Until March
Victims in the Colorado movie theater massacre wanted to hear a plea from the suspected shooter Friday, but that didn’t happen.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal explains:
The judge found there is sufficient evidence to order James Holmes to stand trial, but he agreed to delay the arraignment until March.
The prosecution told him of all the victims they asked, 84 did not want a delay. The defense said it needed more time to decide how to plead. At that, many of the victims in court looked angry.
George Brauchler is the Arapahoe County DA.
(Brauchler) “The charges in this case this office has brought remain mere accusations. The defendant is entitled to that presumption of innocence in our criminal justice process until such time as he’s proven otherwise.”
As Holmes was being lead out of court, the father of one victim yelled out for Holmes to rot in hell. The judge apologized to him for his loss, but said he can’t have further outbursts.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.