- Ukraine Crisis Leads To Sanctions On Russia, Executive OrderPosted 11 hours ago
- The Balance of Power: Is The Tea Party Losing Steam?Posted 17 hours ago
- Conservatives Gather At CPAC [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 19 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
CO Shooting Suspect’s Arraignment Delayed Until March
Victims in the Colorado movie theater massacre wanted to hear a plea from the suspected shooter Friday, but that didn’t happen.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal explains:
The judge found there is sufficient evidence to order James Holmes to stand trial, but he agreed to delay the arraignment until March.
The prosecution told him of all the victims they asked, 84 did not want a delay. The defense said it needed more time to decide how to plead. At that, many of the victims in court looked angry.
George Brauchler is the Arapahoe County DA.
(Brauchler) “The charges in this case this office has brought remain mere accusations. The defendant is entitled to that presumption of innocence in our criminal justice process until such time as he’s proven otherwise.”
As Holmes was being lead out of court, the father of one victim yelled out for Holmes to rot in hell. The judge apologized to him for his loss, but said he can’t have further outbursts.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.