- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 5 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 7 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 9 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 17 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
John Gibson Program for Friday, January 11, 2013
Binders! Pundits on both sides are calling President Obama a hypocrite for stacking his Second Term Cabinet with White Males, after he played the Gender and Race Cards on Mitt Romney for a solid year. Should the President practice what he preached? Gibson examines.
Plus: Gun Grabbers pound their chests, the Philadelphia Experiment, Self Driving Cars and The Hip Hop Week in Review!