- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 14 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 20 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 21 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
John Gibson Program for Friday, January 11, 2013
Binders! Pundits on both sides are calling President Obama a hypocrite for stacking his Second Term Cabinet with White Males, after he played the Gender and Race Cards on Mitt Romney for a solid year. Should the President practice what he preached? Gibson examines.
Plus: Gun Grabbers pound their chests, the Philadelphia Experiment, Self Driving Cars and The Hip Hop Week in Review!