- New Passenger Air Travel Requirements To Prevent Ebola From Spreading In The U.S.Posted 6 hours ago
- Oscar Pistorius SentencedPosted 13 hours ago
- Mom Wants ‘Breaking Bad’ Toys Off Store Shelves [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
John Gibson Program for Friday, January 11, 2013
Binders! Pundits on both sides are calling President Obama a hypocrite for stacking his Second Term Cabinet with White Males, after he played the Gender and Race Cards on Mitt Romney for a solid year. Should the President practice what he preached? Gibson examines.
Plus: Gun Grabbers pound their chests, the Philadelphia Experiment, Self Driving Cars and The Hip Hop Week in Review!