- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
John Gibson Program for Friday, January 11, 2013
Binders! Pundits on both sides are calling President Obama a hypocrite for stacking his Second Term Cabinet with White Males, after he played the Gender and Race Cards on Mitt Romney for a solid year. Should the President practice what he preached? Gibson examines.
Plus: Gun Grabbers pound their chests, the Philadelphia Experiment, Self Driving Cars and The Hip Hop Week in Review!