- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 12 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 14 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 15 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Sham! Vice President Biden is holding the NRA, Game Makers and Hollywood’s feet to the fire during meeting over the next two days about Gun Violence. In particular Spree Killings like last month in Newtown, CT. However, the vast majority of Homicides by Gun in the United States involve illegally obtained Handguns (not “Assault Weapons”) used to murder people in Cities with Strict Gun Control Laws. So why isn’t the Media or the WH interested in the real problem or real solutions? Gibson examines.
Plus: Are the latest batch of hideous Reality TV Shows ruining America, turns out President Obama needs some “Binders filled with Women” and Gen. Stanley McChrystal joins Gibson.