- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 9 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 11 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 14 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 21 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
One Year Later, Michele Bachmann Still Has Not Paid Campiagn Staffers
Over a year after she dropped out, Republican Rep. Michele Bachmann has refused to pay five staffers from her failed presidential bid, according to a former top campaign official. Peter Waldron, her controversial former national field coordinator, told Salon the dispute started when former Iowa straw poll staffers refused to sign a nondisclosure agreement that would bar them from discussing any “unethical, immoral, or criminal activity” they witnessed on the campaign with police or reporters.
Waldron said the staffers are owed a mere $5,000, and that Bachmann has more than $2 million in her campaign account, but has refused to pay unless the staffers sign the agreement.