- Lois Lerner Opens-Up About IRS Scandal [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- A Chilling Warning From ISIS Released in an Audio StatementPosted 16 hours ago
- Securing America: Breach At 1600 Pennsylvania Ave [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
NRA: 100,000 New Members After Sandy Hook Shooting
The paid membership jumped from 4.1 million to 4.2 million in 18 days.
“Our goal is to get to 5 million before this debate is over,” the NRA told POLITICO’s Mike Allen.
Those comments come as Vice President Joe Biden gears up to meet with NRA representatives on Thursday to discuss gun policy after the Dec. 14 mass shooting in Newtown, Conn. triggered a national conversation on the subject…
To join the NRA, would-be members must pay $25. In return, they are eligible for a “Rosewood Handle Knife, Black & Gold Duffel Bag or Digital Camo Duffel Bag.”