- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 20 hours ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 20 hours ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 20 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
NRA: 100,000 New Members After Sandy Hook Shooting
The paid membership jumped from 4.1 million to 4.2 million in 18 days.
“Our goal is to get to 5 million before this debate is over,” the NRA told POLITICO’s Mike Allen.
Those comments come as Vice President Joe Biden gears up to meet with NRA representatives on Thursday to discuss gun policy after the Dec. 14 mass shooting in Newtown, Conn. triggered a national conversation on the subject…
To join the NRA, would-be members must pay $25. In return, they are eligible for a “Rosewood Handle Knife, Black & Gold Duffel Bag or Digital Camo Duffel Bag.”