- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu Addresses Congress [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton’s State Department Email Habits Under FirePosted 5 hours ago
- AFMW: Frankie Ballard, Country Music Singer / SongwriterPosted 5 hours ago
- Tension In D.C. Over Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Speech [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- Preventing Peanut AllergiesPosted 9 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
MLB, Union Approve Expanded HGH Testing
Looking to strike out performance-enhancing drugs, Major League Baseball is stepping up testing for one of the biggest offenders.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington:
Random and unannounced tests for human growth hormone are coming to big league clubhouses. Major League Baseball and the Players Association say the blood testing will start with the first pitch of the upcoming season.
Since 2010, baseball has tested minor league players for HGH, but tested major league players only during the offseason, spring training and for reasonable cause. Major League Baseball is the first American sports league to test for human growth hormone.
The announcement comes a day after no former player was elected to the Hall of Fame this year.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.