- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 1 day ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 2 days ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
KILMEADE KONDENSED: 1/10/2013
BRIAN’S OPENING THOUGHTS
Executive action?! Brian wants to know exactly what the “action” entails that President Obama is planning on taking with gun control. Plus: No Baseball Hall of Fame inductees! Are YOU surprised? Brian’s not!
Are YOU on Facebook? Then go to https://www.facebook.com/kilmeadefriends and “like” our page to get all the latest updates from Brian on your newsfeed!
General Stanley McChrystal, former Commander of the U.S. forces in Afghanistan, talked about his new book My Share of the Task. McChrystal also intricately recounted the story of the hunt for Zarqawi, which he said took two and a half years.
Fresh off a plane from Jamaica, FOX News Sunday’s Chris Wallace joined Brian and talked about the movie Zero Dark Thirty. Wallace also talked about the interview Stephen Moore had with Speaker Boehner, who said that the White House blames all our fiscal problems on the health care system – not on a spending problem.
Ben Shapiro, syndicated columnist and author of Bullies: How the Left’s Culture of Fear and Intimidation Silences Americans, talked to Brian about gun control and Governor Cuomo’s call to make New York the first assault weapons-free zone. “There are more people killed in this country every year by hammers than by assault rifles. Assault rifles are not the real gun threat,” said Shapiro.
Al Leiter, former MLB pitcher-turned studio analyst for the MLB Network and color analyst for the YES Network, talked to Brian about whether or not he was surprised that no one from the “steroid class” got elected into the Baseball Hall of Fame. Leiter said he was not surprised this happened: “There was just way too much talk. We knew that this was going to happen; we were waiting for it…”
Senior investigative reporter for California Watch and the Center for Investigative Reporting Lance Williams talked to Brian about performance-enhancing drug use in baseball. Williams said that users such as Barry Bonds and Roger Clemens are lucky compared to users in other sports: “Look at cycling, where the Barry Bonds of that sport, Lance Armstrong, has been stripped of all his titles, he’s getting sued by everybody who can figure out a cause of action, his foundation is in ruins. That guy is paying a real price for being a drug cheat.”
FOX Light’s Michael Tammero talked to Brian about the Academy Award nominations that came out today. He said that Lincoln leads with 12 nominations, followed by Life of Pi with 11 nominations. Tammero also thinks that Ben Affleck may have been snubbed by not getting a nomination for Best Actor for Argo.