- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Group Seeks People to Live on Mars [VIDEO]
The Red Planet: It’s the next frontier, and you can be a part of it! Of course, there are just a few small requirements, like never wanting to see your family again.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig explains:
The folks over at Mars-One have a clear goal.
(Lansdorp) “In April 2023, the humans will land on Mars. The next giant leap for mankind.”
Not just land, but live for the rest of their lives, according to co-founder Bas Lansdorp. He’s looking for four good astronauts, and you can apply – provided you have an indomitable spirit, self-informed trust and can see the connection between your internal and external self.
The settlement will be built in 2018 by rovers, and Nobel Prize-winning physicist Gerard Hooft says it’s all 100% privately financed.
(Hooft) “No political mumbo-jumbo. No taxpayers money will be involved.”
You can find the application online.
On Earth, Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the Mars-One plan from their official YouTube channel: