- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- Valentine’s Day Special: Adopt A Cockroach For Your ExPosted 8 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 11 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Fight Over Jesus Painting In OH School
There is some controversy in Jackson County, Ohio over a painting of Jesus that is hanging in a public school.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony reports:
Jesus is staying in school in Jackson County, Ohio.
A painting of Christ displayed at a middle school that the Freedom From Religion Foundation demanded be taken down.
(School Board Meeting) “It is still violating the United States Constitution and must be removed immediately.”//”Boooo!”
The debate got heated Wednesday night at a school board meeting:
(School Board Meeting) “They want their rights, what about our rights?”
And that argument won out in the end:
(School Board Meeting) “With the support of the Board of Education, that the picture will stay.”
Afterward the school superintendent said if the Jesus painting’s critics decide to sue they’ll worry about it then.
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.