- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 6 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 8 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 9 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Monopoly to Drop Classic Token, Add New One
A big change is coming to a classic board game, and YOU get to roll the dice and make a key decision in it.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has the story:
Forget “Passing GO!” and forget that $200, one of the Monopoly tokens is going to jail…for life. Hasbro announcing they are going to replace one game piece with a new token, and YOU get to decide which is out.
Will it be the dog that doesn’t sit?
(Dog Whimpering from Hasbro Facebook Commercial)
What about the battleship that doesn’t float? Maybe the shoe that’s been missing its mate for nearly 80 years? Or that wheelbarrow that’s too small for your wad of Monopoly money?
The vote is on Monopoly’s Facebook page; polls close February 5th. The loser will be replaced by one of five finalists: a robot, a diamond ring, a cat, guitar or a helicopter.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.