- Could A Traffic App Be A Danger To Police?Posted 6 hours ago
- Stresses of Social MediaPosted 12 hours ago
- NASA Goes Commercial?Posted 13 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Monopoly to Drop Classic Token, Add New One
A big change is coming to a classic board game, and YOU get to roll the dice and make a key decision in it.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has the story:
Forget “Passing GO!” and forget that $200, one of the Monopoly tokens is going to jail…for life. Hasbro announcing they are going to replace one game piece with a new token, and YOU get to decide which is out.
Will it be the dog that doesn’t sit?
(Dog Whimpering from Hasbro Facebook Commercial)
What about the battleship that doesn’t float? Maybe the shoe that’s been missing its mate for nearly 80 years? Or that wheelbarrow that’s too small for your wad of Monopoly money?
The vote is on Monopoly’s Facebook page; polls close February 5th. The loser will be replaced by one of five finalists: a robot, a diamond ring, a cat, guitar or a helicopter.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.