- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 6 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 7 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 8 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 8 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 1 day ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
Following Current TV Deal, Al Gore Now Richer Than Mitt Romney
The former Vice President sold his Current TV network to Al Jeezera for a reported $500 million last week, a move that will make him worth at least $300 million, according to an estimation by Forbes. That’s more than Republican Presidential candidate Mitt Romney, who is worth about $250 million, according to a September estimate from Bloomberg.
If the Forbes guess proves true, it would likely come as a surprise to many. Since losing the controversial 2000 election to George W. Bush, Gore has probably become best known for his environmental activism, not his money (he left office with somewhere between $780,000 and $1.9 million to his name, according to MarketWatch). But he’s quietly made other moves to increase his wealth all the while — like launching Current TV, joining Apple’s board of directors and starting an investment management firm.