- The Winners Of The 2015 Boston Marathon Are…Posted 6 hours ago
- 2015 ACM Awards: Miranda Lambert, Luke Bryan Win BigPosted 14 hours ago
- AFMW: Carly Fiorina, Former CEO of Hewlett PackardPosted 15 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 7 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Control! Ahead of Joe Biden’s summit with the NRA and other Gun Group tomorrow, a Federal Judge in NY began the process of neutering the “Stop and Frisk” policy that has kept a big city like New York with far lower gun crimes than cities like Chicago which have strict gun control but no proactive policies like “Stop and Frisk.” Why are politicians and the media ignoring the real gun epidemic in America? Gibson examines.
Plus: It’s Steroid Day for the Hall of Fame, “Cornball Brother” ESPN Analyst Fired, Mandatory Flu Shots and Drowsy Driving epidemic!