- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 23 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
CDC: Drinking Women Not Getting Enough Attention
Boozing isn’t just for boys. A CDC report highlights an ongoing trend among women and girls who are consuming too much alcohol.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports:
The Centers for Disease Control & Prevention say not enough attention is paid to the problem of binge-drinking females.
(Dr. Frieden) “There are about 23,000 deaths in women and girls each year due to drinking too much alcohol. Most of those deaths are from binge drinking.”
…Tom Frieden, the CDC director. He says 1-in-5 high school girls admits to drinking too much all at once, which could lead to other problems.
(Dr. Frieden) “And those include engaging in behaviors you may well regret the next morning and that may have long-term negative consequences.”
Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.