- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 9 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 1 day ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 4 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
CDC: Drinking Women Not Getting Enough Attention
Boozing isn’t just for boys. A CDC report highlights an ongoing trend among women and girls who are consuming too much alcohol.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports:
The Centers for Disease Control & Prevention say not enough attention is paid to the problem of binge-drinking females.
(Dr. Frieden) “There are about 23,000 deaths in women and girls each year due to drinking too much alcohol. Most of those deaths are from binge drinking.”
…Tom Frieden, the CDC director. He says 1-in-5 high school girls admits to drinking too much all at once, which could lead to other problems.
(Dr. Frieden) “And those include engaging in behaviors you may well regret the next morning and that may have long-term negative consequences.”
Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.