- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 44 mins ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 19 hours ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 24 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
White House Takes On Gun Violence [VIDEO]
Vice President Biden accelerates his task force working on recommendations to prevent mass killings in the United States.
FOX News Radio’s Mike Majchrowitz reports from the White House:
Facing an end of the month deadline to produce recommendations for the administration and Congress, Vice President Biden plans a series of meeting this week on preventing mass violence. He meets Wednesday with victims groups and what are being called gun safety organizations. On Thursday gun ownership groups are being invited. The White House not saying if the National Rifle Association got an invite. Meetings are also planned with representatives of the entertainment and video gaming industries this week.
At the White House, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on the gun control debate: