- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 19 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 21 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 22 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
White House Takes On Gun Violence [VIDEO]
Vice President Biden accelerates his task force working on recommendations to prevent mass killings in the United States.
FOX News Radio’s Mike Majchrowitz reports from the White House:
Facing an end of the month deadline to produce recommendations for the administration and Congress, Vice President Biden plans a series of meeting this week on preventing mass violence. He meets Wednesday with victims groups and what are being called gun safety organizations. On Thursday gun ownership groups are being invited. The White House not saying if the National Rifle Association got an invite. Meetings are also planned with representatives of the entertainment and video gaming industries this week.
At the White House, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on the gun control debate: