- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 18 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 24 hours ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
White House Takes On Gun Violence [VIDEO]
Vice President Biden accelerates his task force working on recommendations to prevent mass killings in the United States.
FOX News Radio’s Mike Majchrowitz reports from the White House:
Facing an end of the month deadline to produce recommendations for the administration and Congress, Vice President Biden plans a series of meeting this week on preventing mass violence. He meets Wednesday with victims groups and what are being called gun safety organizations. On Thursday gun ownership groups are being invited. The White House not saying if the National Rifle Association got an invite. Meetings are also planned with representatives of the entertainment and video gaming industries this week.
At the White House, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.
WATCH for more on the gun control debate: