- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 10 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[Video] Like Minds!
Like Minds! In 2007 and 2008 Senator Chuck Hagel served as an advisor and confidant to Senator Barack Obama on Foreign Policy, wherein both concluded that President Bush’s “Surge” in Iraq would be a failure. They also shared similar views on Israel, Iran and downsizing our Military. Now the former Republican Senator is President Obama’s pick for Secretary of Defense and people on both sides are no happy. Gibson examines.
Plus: Democrats want more Tax Hikes, Self Driving Cars roll out at CES and Brent Musburger gets his groove on!