- Freed American Journalist Releases StatementPosted 2 hours ago
- Lawsuit Over Common CorePosted 3 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Shoot to Wound?Posted 6 hours ago
- Hired! Job OpportunitiesPosted 7 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
[Video] Like Minds!
Like Minds! In 2007 and 2008 Senator Chuck Hagel served as an advisor and confidant to Senator Barack Obama on Foreign Policy, wherein both concluded that President Bush’s “Surge” in Iraq would be a failure. They also shared similar views on Israel, Iran and downsizing our Military. Now the former Republican Senator is President Obama’s pick for Secretary of Defense and people on both sides are no happy. Gibson examines.
Plus: Democrats want more Tax Hikes, Self Driving Cars roll out at CES and Brent Musburger gets his groove on!