- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 2 days ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 3 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
[Video] Like Minds!
Like Minds! In 2007 and 2008 Senator Chuck Hagel served as an advisor and confidant to Senator Barack Obama on Foreign Policy, wherein both concluded that President Bush’s “Surge” in Iraq would be a failure. They also shared similar views on Israel, Iran and downsizing our Military. Now the former Republican Senator is President Obama’s pick for Secretary of Defense and people on both sides are no happy. Gibson examines.
Plus: Democrats want more Tax Hikes, Self Driving Cars roll out at CES and Brent Musburger gets his groove on!