- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
[Video] Like Minds!
Like Minds! In 2007 and 2008 Senator Chuck Hagel served as an advisor and confidant to Senator Barack Obama on Foreign Policy, wherein both concluded that President Bush’s “Surge” in Iraq would be a failure. They also shared similar views on Israel, Iran and downsizing our Military. Now the former Republican Senator is President Obama’s pick for Secretary of Defense and people on both sides are no happy. Gibson examines.
Plus: Democrats want more Tax Hikes, Self Driving Cars roll out at CES and Brent Musburger gets his groove on!