- Deer Tick DangersPosted 11 hours ago
- IRS Questioned Over Targeting ScandalPosted 2 days ago
- Midwest Gas Price SpikePosted 2 days ago
- FOX CountryPosted 2 days ago
- Life Expectancy RisesPosted 2 days ago
- David Beckham To Retire From SoccerPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: All-Star Race (Charlotte)Posted 2 days ago
[Video] Like Minds!
Like Minds! In 2007 and 2008 Senator Chuck Hagel served as an advisor and confidant to Senator Barack Obama on Foreign Policy, wherein both concluded that President Bush’s “Surge” in Iraq would be a failure. They also shared similar views on Israel, Iran and downsizing our Military. Now the former Republican Senator is President Obama’s pick for Secretary of Defense and people on both sides are no happy. Gibson examines.
Plus: Democrats want more Tax Hikes, Self Driving Cars roll out at CES and Brent Musburger gets his groove on!