- New Ebola Guidelines for HospitalsPosted 25 mins ago
- FOX Wheels: Teen DrivingPosted 3 hours ago
- Peyton Manning Breaks Touchdown RecordPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Safety Vs Individual Rights: Is It Wrong To Mandate Flu Shots?
Those experts are at it again! This time they warning everyone that a HARSH Flu season is coming! nd while we’ve been burnt before, this time those experts say, no really, this time it’s really, really serious! (SEE STORY BELOW) So, you buying the hype this year? Or is this 2009’s “Swine Flu” all over again? And are states, universities and hospitals going too far by mandating flu shots? Or do they have a responsibility to protect others?
View more videos at: http://nbcphiladelphia.com.