- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 2 days ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 3 days ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Safety Vs Individual Rights: Is It Wrong To Mandate Flu Shots?
Those experts are at it again! This time they warning everyone that a HARSH Flu season is coming! nd while we’ve been burnt before, this time those experts say, no really, this time it’s really, really serious! (SEE STORY BELOW) So, you buying the hype this year? Or is this 2009’s “Swine Flu” all over again? And are states, universities and hospitals going too far by mandating flu shots? Or do they have a responsibility to protect others?
View more videos at: http://nbcphiladelphia.com.