- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 16 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Safety Vs Individual Rights: Is It Wrong To Mandate Flu Shots?
Those experts are at it again! This time they warning everyone that a HARSH Flu season is coming! nd while we’ve been burnt before, this time those experts say, no really, this time it’s really, really serious! (SEE STORY BELOW) So, you buying the hype this year? Or is this 2009’s “Swine Flu” all over again? And are states, universities and hospitals going too far by mandating flu shots? Or do they have a responsibility to protect others?
View more videos at: http://nbcphiladelphia.com.