- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 19 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 21 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 22 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
MO Man Accused of Murder, Throwing Arms
A Missouri man is in jail, accused of a twisted murder than involved setting multiple apartments on fire and throwing body parts at witnesses.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Brady reports:
It started with a report of a vehicle fire, but responding officers found a murder scene – the victim also dismembered – and the arriving officers say they saw the suspect throw the victim’s arms at bystanders. The rest of the body found in one of two apartments that were on fire in Kirksville, Missouri, some 200 miles northwest of St. Louis.
Forty-nine-year-old suspect Paul Potter, arrested at the scene Sunday, is now charged with multiple counts including murder and arson. He’s held on $1 million bond.
No word on the victim’s identity or a motive.
Lisa Brady, FOX News Radio.