- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 3 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 24 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 1 day ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Giffords Launches Effort Against Gun Violence
Two years after nearly dying in a gun rampage in Tucson, Arizona, former Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords is ready to fight back.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
Gabrielle Giffords and husband Mark Kelly have formed a new group called ‘Americans for Responsible Solutions.’ It seeks to raise money to support greater gun control efforts.
In an op-ed piece in ‘USA Today,’ Giffords and Kelly write: Achieving reforms to reduce gun violence and prevent mass shootings will mean matching gun lobbyists in their reach and resources.
In other words, they need to raise a lot of money. No specific comment on the group from the NRA, which has called for armed guards in all schools after the Newtown, Connecticut school shootings.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.