- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 15 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 17 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 18 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Giffords Launches Effort Against Gun Violence
Two years after nearly dying in a gun rampage in Tucson, Arizona, former Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords is ready to fight back.
FOX News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington:
Gabrielle Giffords and husband Mark Kelly have formed a new group called ‘Americans for Responsible Solutions.’ It seeks to raise money to support greater gun control efforts.
In an op-ed piece in ‘USA Today,’ Giffords and Kelly write: Achieving reforms to reduce gun violence and prevent mass shootings will mean matching gun lobbyists in their reach and resources.
In other words, they need to raise a lot of money. No specific comment on the group from the NRA, which has called for armed guards in all schools after the Newtown, Connecticut school shootings.
In Washington, Rich Johnson, FOX News Radio.