- Incomes Rise, Consumer Spending Ticks Slightly Higher In FebruaryPosted 8 hours ago
- Prehistoric ‘Super Salamander’ DiscoveredPosted 13 hours ago
- NSA Considered Ending Phone Surveillance Program?Posted 15 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
FOX on Tech: Consumer Electronics Show Opens in Vegas
One of the largest trade shows in the country kicks off today: A super-sized showing of the latest and greatest gadgets out there.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig previews:
FOX on Tech.
It’s where the VCR and CD player made their debut: The Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas. HDTV was unveiled here way back in ’98, and this year, it will prove outdated.
(Robinson) “We’re gonna hear a lot about bigger, better screens, starting with TV sets.”
Get ready for UltraHD, which Consumer Reports Electronics Editor Paul Robinson says is 4x more high-def than your current set. And you can forget about those jumbles of cables.
(Robinson) “Wireless charging, which is moving to another level for things like smartphones.”
The show runs through Friday.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.