- Doctor In NYC Tests Positive For Ebola [VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: NASCAR Sprint Cup Chase Moves On To MartinsvillePosted 8 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 9 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Fisher-Price Recalls Infant Sleeper
The U.S. government is warning consumers about a certain model infant sleeper that is being recalled due to a mold hazard.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports:
The Consumer Product Safety Commission says that if you bought a Fisher-Price newborn Rock N’ Play Sleeper, you should inspect it closely for mold, which can grow between the hard plastic frame and seat cushion.
Fisher-Price and parent company Mattel are recalling the product. There are some 800,000 of these infant sleepers out there, sold since September of ’09. Six-hundred cases have been reported and 16 infants around the U.S. needed treatment for breathing issues, coughing and hives.
Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.