- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Fisher-Price Recalls Infant Sleeper
The U.S. government is warning consumers about a certain model infant sleeper that is being recalled due to a mold hazard.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports:
The Consumer Product Safety Commission says that if you bought a Fisher-Price newborn Rock N’ Play Sleeper, you should inspect it closely for mold, which can grow between the hard plastic frame and seat cushion.
Fisher-Price and parent company Mattel are recalling the product. There are some 800,000 of these infant sleepers out there, sold since September of ’09. Six-hundred cases have been reported and 16 infants around the U.S. needed treatment for breathing issues, coughing and hives.
Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.