- AFMW: Maria Bartiromo, Host of FBN’s “Opening Bell with Maria BartiromoPosted 39 mins ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 40 mins ago
- Tim McGraw’s Touching Tribute To Glen CampbellPosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: Dr. Alveda King, American Civil Rights ActivistPosted 15 hours ago
- “Enough With The Media’s Gotcha Game”Posted 24 hours ago
- Brazilian Butt Lift Blamed For Woman’s DeathPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
Congress: Better Than Meth, But Below Brussel Sprouts
Just how unpopular is Congress? One polling agency took a more in-depth look, finding Capitol Hill isn’t as popular as cockroaches.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern breaks down the numbers from Washington:
A new Public Policy Polling survey finds Congress has just a 9% favorability rating. How unpopular is that? The firm, going a step further, asking if you prefer Congress to the ubiquitous band, Nickelback.
(“How You Remind Me”) “And I’ve been wrong, I’ve been down…”
Nickelback is more popular. Brussel sprouts have a better rating than Congress – so do root canals and colonoscopies.
But Congress is still favored over the Kardashians…
(“Keeping Up With the Kardashians”) “I think I’ll just like…”
…John Edwards, meth labs and ebola.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.