- Baltimore Erupts Into Violence [VIDEO]Posted 38 mins ago
- Supreme Court To Hear Historic Arguments On Same Sex MarriagePosted 56 mins ago
- Tips To Get Your Kid Eating A Healthier DietPosted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 6 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
Congress: Better Than Meth, But Below Brussel Sprouts
Just how unpopular is Congress? One polling agency took a more in-depth look, finding Capitol Hill isn’t as popular as cockroaches.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern breaks down the numbers from Washington:
A new Public Policy Polling survey finds Congress has just a 9% favorability rating. How unpopular is that? The firm, going a step further, asking if you prefer Congress to the ubiquitous band, Nickelback.
(“How You Remind Me”) “And I’ve been wrong, I’ve been down…”
Nickelback is more popular. Brussel sprouts have a better rating than Congress – so do root canals and colonoscopies.
But Congress is still favored over the Kardashians…
(“Keeping Up With the Kardashians”) “I think I’ll just like…”
…John Edwards, meth labs and ebola.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.