- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 41 mins ago
- FOX Wheels: America’s Big Pothole ProblemPosted 4 hours ago
- Securing America: IED Protection [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Congress: Better Than Meth, But Below Brussel Sprouts
Just how unpopular is Congress? One polling agency took a more in-depth look, finding Capitol Hill isn’t as popular as cockroaches.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern breaks down the numbers from Washington:
A new Public Policy Polling survey finds Congress has just a 9% favorability rating. How unpopular is that? The firm, going a step further, asking if you prefer Congress to the ubiquitous band, Nickelback.
(“How You Remind Me”) “And I’ve been wrong, I’ve been down…”
Nickelback is more popular. Brussel sprouts have a better rating than Congress – so do root canals and colonoscopies.
But Congress is still favored over the Kardashians…
(“Keeping Up With the Kardashians”) “I think I’ll just like…”
…John Edwards, meth labs and ebola.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.