- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 10 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Congress: Better Than Meth, But Below Brussel Sprouts
Just how unpopular is Congress? One polling agency took a more in-depth look, finding Capitol Hill isn’t as popular as cockroaches.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern breaks down the numbers from Washington:
A new Public Policy Polling survey finds Congress has just a 9% favorability rating. How unpopular is that? The firm, going a step further, asking if you prefer Congress to the ubiquitous band, Nickelback.
(“How You Remind Me”) “And I’ve been wrong, I’ve been down…”
Nickelback is more popular. Brussel sprouts have a better rating than Congress – so do root canals and colonoscopies.
But Congress is still favored over the Kardashians…
(“Keeping Up With the Kardashians”) “I think I’ll just like…”
…John Edwards, meth labs and ebola.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.