- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 9 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 10 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 day ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Ceiling! With the Fiscal Cliff in the rear view mirror, the next couple months brings the Continuing Resolution, the Sequestration and the approaching Debt Ceiling. Will Republicans again demand serious entitlement and tax reform with the leverage of “defaulting” on the debt and/or shutting down Washington DC to get President Obama to play ball? Gibson examines. Plus: Newt says Shut it Down!
Plus: NYP uncovers Shocking Use of “Cash” Option in EBT Cards, more Liberal calling for “Wealth” Tax, Obama shifts his Foreign Policy Team and abolish the 22nd Amendment?