- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 1 day ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 1 day ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Ceiling! With the Fiscal Cliff in the rear view mirror, the next couple months brings the Continuing Resolution, the Sequestration and the approaching Debt Ceiling. Will Republicans again demand serious entitlement and tax reform with the leverage of “defaulting” on the debt and/or shutting down Washington DC to get President Obama to play ball? Gibson examines. Plus: Newt says Shut it Down!
Plus: NYP uncovers Shocking Use of “Cash” Option in EBT Cards, more Liberal calling for “Wealth” Tax, Obama shifts his Foreign Policy Team and abolish the 22nd Amendment?