- Australia Foils Terror Plot, Sends Troops To The Middle East In Fight Against ISIS [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 7 hours ago
- It’s That Time Of Year Again… Flu SeasonPosted 8 hours ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 9 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Ceiling! With the Fiscal Cliff in the rear view mirror, the next couple months brings the Continuing Resolution, the Sequestration and the approaching Debt Ceiling. Will Republicans again demand serious entitlement and tax reform with the leverage of “defaulting” on the debt and/or shutting down Washington DC to get President Obama to play ball? Gibson examines. Plus: Newt says Shut it Down!
Plus: NYP uncovers Shocking Use of “Cash” Option in EBT Cards, more Liberal calling for “Wealth” Tax, Obama shifts his Foreign Policy Team and abolish the 22nd Amendment?