- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 9 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 17 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
The First-Ever ‘Gun Appreciation Day’ Will Be Held Two Days Before Obama’s Inauguration
American gun enthusiasts can express their zeal on an upcoming “Gun Appreciation Day” right before Barack Obama is sworn in for a second term as president.
A new coalition of gun rights and conservative groups is urging Americans to show support for the right to carry firearms by turning out in large numbers on January 19 at gun stores and firing ranges. Obama’s swearing in is to be take place two days later.