- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 22 hours ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 22 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Never Enough: Democrats Asking For Even More Tax Hikes!
If you thought the tax issue was settled, guess again. At least according to Nancy Pelosi. At a time when Republicans are trying to push for cuts, the former House Speaker says the Democrats will continue to fight for more ‘tax reforms’ and ‘increased revenue’. So, what kind of ‘tax reforms’ do the Democrats have in mind? Tom breaks it all down and explains why Wall Street knows these tax increases will naturally lead to more government spending!