- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Gun Demand Growing
According to FBI statistics, there seems to be growing interest in owning a gun across many parts of the country, but not everywhere.
FOX News Radio’s Hank Weinbloom reports:
The debate heats up… gun violence versus constitutional rights.
(FOX News Sunday) “You want to get rid of the background checks, the criminal background checks?//We have in the state…”
Two congressmen duking it out on FOX News Sunday.
Most people expect there will be new congressional efforts to toughen up the nation’s gun laws. That could be fueling a jump in background checks for gun permits and gun sales, nearly twice as high in November and December as the same period a year ago.
The Associated Press looked at the numbers, finding the biggest increases in states in the South and West. But the demand was less strong in Colorado and Connecticut, two states that experienced mass shootings last year.
Hank Weinbloom, FOX News Radio.