- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 2 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 3 hours ago
- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Valentine’s Day Special: Adopt A Cockroach For Your ExPosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
Gun Demand Growing
According to FBI statistics, there seems to be growing interest in owning a gun across many parts of the country, but not everywhere.
FOX News Radio’s Hank Weinbloom reports:
The debate heats up… gun violence versus constitutional rights.
(FOX News Sunday) “You want to get rid of the background checks, the criminal background checks?//We have in the state…”
Two congressmen duking it out on FOX News Sunday.
Most people expect there will be new congressional efforts to toughen up the nation’s gun laws. That could be fueling a jump in background checks for gun permits and gun sales, nearly twice as high in November and December as the same period a year ago.
The Associated Press looked at the numbers, finding the biggest increases in states in the South and West. But the demand was less strong in Colorado and Connecticut, two states that experienced mass shootings last year.
Hank Weinbloom, FOX News Radio.