- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 9 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Gun Demand Growing
According to FBI statistics, there seems to be growing interest in owning a gun across many parts of the country, but not everywhere.
FOX News Radio’s Hank Weinbloom reports:
The debate heats up… gun violence versus constitutional rights.
(FOX News Sunday) “You want to get rid of the background checks, the criminal background checks?//We have in the state…”
Two congressmen duking it out on FOX News Sunday.
Most people expect there will be new congressional efforts to toughen up the nation’s gun laws. That could be fueling a jump in background checks for gun permits and gun sales, nearly twice as high in November and December as the same period a year ago.
The Associated Press looked at the numbers, finding the biggest increases in states in the South and West. But the demand was less strong in Colorado and Connecticut, two states that experienced mass shootings last year.
Hank Weinbloom, FOX News Radio.