- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 13 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 18 hours ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 19 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Gun Demand Growing
According to FBI statistics, there seems to be growing interest in owning a gun across many parts of the country, but not everywhere.
FOX News Radio’s Hank Weinbloom reports:
The debate heats up… gun violence versus constitutional rights.
(FOX News Sunday) “You want to get rid of the background checks, the criminal background checks?//We have in the state…”
Two congressmen duking it out on FOX News Sunday.
Most people expect there will be new congressional efforts to toughen up the nation’s gun laws. That could be fueling a jump in background checks for gun permits and gun sales, nearly twice as high in November and December as the same period a year ago.
The Associated Press looked at the numbers, finding the biggest increases in states in the South and West. But the demand was less strong in Colorado and Connecticut, two states that experienced mass shootings last year.
Hank Weinbloom, FOX News Radio.