- President Obama Issues Executive Order Allowing Sanctions On Cyber AttackersPosted 2 hours ago
- Joining The Pack: Arkansas Passes Religious Freedom Bill Similar To Indiana’s [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Tax Break Holiday for FL Gun Owners?Posted 8 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Cameroon Overturns Conviction for “Looking Gay”
Getting a drink at a bar can lead to legal trouble if you drink too much, but what about ending up in jail simply because of what it was that you ordered?
FOX News Radio’s Kirstin McNary has the story:
Same-sex acts are illegal in the African country of Cameroon, where – after spending more than a year in jail – an appeals court overturned the conviction of two men for “looking gay” and ordering Baileys Irish Cream. They had been sentenced to five years in prison. Human rights activists say the men endured abuse from guards and other prisoners during their detention.
In December, a Cameroonian court upheld the conviction of a man who texted “I love you” to another man.
Kirstin McNary, FOX News Radio.