- School Administers Take a Hack at Cutting HairPosted 56 mins ago
- Supreme Court Weighs Arguments Over Affordable Care Act Subsidies [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- Bullet Points: ATF Takes Aim at AR-15 AmmoPosted 23 hours ago
- DHS Gets A Budget, Immigration Policy Standoff EndsPosted 23 hours ago
- Former General David Petraeus Pleads Guilty [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
[Video] Leslie Gold in for Gibson
War on Women! Yesterday the Senate made history, swearing in a record-breaking 20 female senators — four Republicans and 16 Democrats — in office. This leads to the question, would we get more done in Congress if we had more women running things?
Plus: Is College worth it, Mileage tax for fuel efficient cars and should employers have access to your private Sign In information for Facebook?